We are pleased to offer our valuable customer good services to ensure you in every trip.
Warranty will be effective from the date of vehicle delivery until 3 years or 100,000 kilometers (depends on which on is reached first).
Suzuki Motor (Thailand) Co., Ltd. will provide warranty for vehicles sold by the company or dealer. In case of any material or craft issues under normal usage and maintenance, the company will provide repairmen, adjustment or spare parts replacement without any fee.
Should be under terms and conditions of the warranty.
1. Part warranty of 3 years or 100,000 kilometers (whichever reaches first).
2. Color and body warranty of 3 years or 100,000 kilometers (whichever reaches first).
3. Intake and battery warranty of 1 year or 20,000 kilometers (whichever reaches first).
4. Wheel alignment and wheel balance warranty of 3 months or 5,000 kilometers (whichever reaches first).
5. Clutch fabric and clutch plate warranty of 3months or 5,000 kilometers (whichever reaches first).
6. Remote battery warranty of 6 months.
7. Tire warranty of 2 years or 50,000 kilometers (whichever reaches first) and under the terms and conditions of manufacturer.
Every warrant should be under terms and conditions that the company specified in the warranty book.
1. Suzuki car that has not attended checkup by service center for maintenance as scheduled in warranty and service record booklet from 1,000 – 1000,000 kilometers.
2. Suzuki car that has not attended checkup by official service center (declared by Suzuki Motor (Thailand))
3. Suzuki car that has been decorated and adjusted which makes the car different from standard condition of manufacturer.
4. Suzuki car that has been in used for car rent, car race, taxi or any other usage that may result in malfunction or shorten the durability compared to normal usage.
5. Suzuki car that has installed part that is not real and may harm other parts.
6. Suzuki car which contains fuel or lubricant that has different characteristic of those specified in car manual.
7. Suzuki car that is damaged from disaster such as earthquake, storm, flood, fire, hail, acid rain, sea water, chemicals and dung.
8. Suzuki car that is damaged from theft or accident.
9. Suzuki car that contains damaged front or rear windshield that is not from the error of the production process.
10. Spare parts or lubricant of Suzuki car that has reaches the usage duration or has deteriorated due to normal usage such as lubricant filter, gasoline filter, spark plug, brake pads, headlight, fuse, gasket, O-ring, engine mount etc.
11. Dragging, accommodation, meal, rent, time, medical and other fees that occurred from malfunction of Suzuki car during travelling.
12. Suzuki car has made speedometer replacement or has unusual mileage reading from usage by any means.
13. Suzuki car that has been dissembled without knowledge or agreement of Suzuki Motor (Thailand).
14. Suzuki car that has body color which is spotted faded or rusted.
15. Loudness, vibration, torn or deterioration of Suzuki car that may occurred from normal usage.
16. Suzuki’s tires are under quality assurance of tire manufacturer or dealer.
17. Headlights tuning of Suzuki car is counted as normal maintenance.
1. To maintain your claim on your car assurance, please attend the checkup service as scheduled from 1,000 kilometers to 100,000 kilometers. The company has provided 4 free checkups at the distance of 1,000 km / 10,000 km / 20,000 km and 30,000 km without labor fee (Spare parts and engine oil are exception). For checkup at other distance, the car owner will be responsible for labor and spare part fees.
2. Ignorance of attending the checkup at the distance from 1,000 km to 100,000 km means abandoning your assurance claim. If your car is damaged, you will be responsible of the fee.
3. To maximize your car’s performance, attending checkup for every 5,000 km is recommended where you are responsible for the fee.
4. After driving on the beach or at the seaside, it is recommended that your car is washed and cleansed with freshwater.
5. After experiencing with mud road, you are recommended to attend brake cleaning services.
6. After experiencing the area that has water level higher than the pullover, you are recommended to attend powertrain system change service.
7. When there is any anomaly while driving, please immediately contact the service center.